QR Code 2D Barcode Fonts
- Generate barcodes using TrueType fonts. Also includes Web fonts and SVG.
- Add barcodes to your to your Access Reports.
- Add barcodes to Crystal Reports with the included User Function Library.
- Add barcodes to SSRS SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Print barcodes with .NET framework and .NET Core.
Create QR Code barcodes anywhere you can type text:
- Step 1. Open BarCodeWiz Font Tool and type the data to encode
- Step 2. Copy/Paste it to a program of your choice.
- Step 3. Change the font to a BCW_QR font
- Step 4. Set Line Spacing to 1.00 with no spacing around paragraph.
Barcodes in SSRS SQL Server Reporting Services
Add barcodes to your SSRS reports. Compatible with all versions of SSRS.
Barcodes in Crystal Reports
Easily add barcodes to your reports. Includes a User Function Library created especially for Crystal Reports.
QR Code Fonts in Access
Add QR Code barcodes to your Access reports and forms with the help of included module. Use data tables or queries as your source.