- Design your barcode labels with a simple drag and drop interface
- Generate dynamic barcodes from your imported Excel, CSV, or Access files
- Print auto incrementing barcodes
- Choose from hundreds of label layouts
- Export as PDF or XPS
- Supported barcodes: Codabar, Code 11, Code 39, Code 39 Extended, Code 93, Code 128 (Subset A, B, C, or Auto), GS1-128 (UCC/EAN-128), Interleaved 2 of 5, MSI Plessey, Standard 2 of 5, UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN 13, EAN 8, QR Code
- Need help? We'll help you set up your barcode labels!
Page of Identical Barcode Labels
This video shows how to create a page of identical barcode labels. Simply select the label format, insert a barcode, and you are ready to print.
Barcode Labels from Excel Data
Create barcode labels from data imported from Excel
Create a sequence of barcode labels
Export Barcode Labels to PDF
This video shows how to create barcode labels to save as PDF (i.e. for printing at a later time)