Print a Specific Quantity of Labels using BarCodeWiz OnLabel
Print a Specific Quantity of Labels with BarCodeWiz OnLabel
- This tutorial shows how to easily print your own desired amount of labels. The number can be fixed or variable. One can use data from a table, or set a constant amount of repetitions.
Step 1. Create your own sheet of labels
- Create your own labels, or use our example (see Documents\BarCodeWiz OnLabel\Examples).
- In this tutorial, we are going to use a file Example - ProductID.onl .
- For more info on how to create your own labels, see here.
Step 2. Prepare a column with quantities to print
- Click Data Table on the Ribbon and then Text Column to add a column.
- Populate it with desired quantities.
Step 3. Set up the Printout
- Click on File.
- From the Records drop down menu, select Data Merge.
- Select Quantity From Table.
Select Source Column
- Select a column which will be used as a source of quantities to print. In our case, select Units In Stock.
HINT! Notice, that in section Layout you can edit where should you start your printout (useful when the page was only partially printed before).
- Click on Print.