UPC EAN barcodes in Crystal Reports using Developer License
Creating UPC EAN barcodes as a Developer in Crystal Reports is easy
- The Developer License allows for royalty-free distribution of the control and fonts with your own reports.
- A developer license will allow one person to create/edit/print the reports.
- It also covers ANY number of end users (as long as the software is only used within your own reports).
Step 1. Copy redistributable files
- Copy contents of folder C:\Program Files\BarCodeWiz\BarCodeWiz UPC EAN Fonts\Crystal Reports to a destination server with Crystal Report
- Note that Crystal Reports must have access to copied files
- Right - click on install.bat and select Run as Administrator
Step 2. Copy font files
- BarCodeWiz UPC EAN Font file are by default placed here: C:\Program Files\BarCodeWiz\BarCodeWiz UPC EAN Fonts
- Copy these files to a desired location, e.g. C drive of the server where the project is being developed.
- Right-click on the font file and select: Install for all users , or simply copy to C:\Windows\Fonts
- Happy barcoding!